Thursday, June 14, 2012

What you mean, just for girls?

So, Mom is busy answering emails and I decide that I will entertain myself. I mean, It's the least I can do, ya know?


But, hmm...what to do? I wandered into the bathroom and found a box. It was a fun, bright box and when I opened it, it was FULL of chews!! At least...I think they were chews; they were wrapped in paper and I thought maybe you had to pull the paper off. So, I took one back to my blanket to work on it. It made really fun noises! Mom heard the noises and came to see what I was chewing, so I showed her...


See Mom! It's a crinkly-paper chew that I got from the bathroom! 
Whoa...what? It's just for girls??

Oh No! I am sooooo embarrassed! 

Why didn't anybody TELL me about this stuff when I came to live with a GIRL!! Crazy girls and all their girly stuff!! BOL


Woofs!


1 comment: