Monday, June 25, 2012

Stay & Play with an in-betweenie-weenie!

This weekend I had a friend stay over. Mom sometimes lets dogs that she's working with come to stay at our house! This weekend, it was Bentley. Bentley is an in-betweenie-weenie (he's a mix between a standard and a mini Dachshund). 

Bentley and I had never played together so we took a few minutes to get to know each other. Mom says that we used loads of Canine Calming Signals. Mom has fancy words for everything, I swear! BOL But, once we got to know each other's play styles, we had a lot of fun romping around!

(Mom says please excuse her over-the-top puppy voice! Since it was our first time playing together, mom wanted to make sure we were getting lots of good feedback! And if you think it's annoying, now you know what I live with everyday!! BOL Sorry Mom!) 

Turns out, having another doggy friend around can be helpful. Bentley was on an herbal detox while he was here, and wasn't so sure about taking it. So, I showed him that if you swallow it fast, it's not that bad! And, guess what? He showed me how much fun toys can be!
I'm sad that Bentley only got to stay for a few days, but I love having different doggy visitors at my house! Especially because, if they're obnoxious, I can have Mom send them back home!


Woofs!

No comments:

Post a Comment