Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Make way for the KING!

Well...the King of the Forest anyway!! And I'm sure I'm the King, because the trails are really small, and everyone quickly got outta my way when they saw me coming...you know, to let the King through!!

Mom & I went to Morningside Nature Preserve...wow, that's a long name. There are tons of trails, which makes it *really* hard to decide which one to take. Sometimes I made Mom go down one trail a few feet, then turn around and go back to a different trail...just so we didn't miss anything! I saw lots of squirrels, some birds and even a bunny! I barked and pounced at the bunny, like, SEE Bunny?? I like to bounce too! Bunny ran away. Rude.

But, the coolest part of the whole forest? A big swing over the river. Mom says is a "suspension bridge", yah Mom, whatever. You get on and it MOVES. How cool is that?? Mom says I'm crazy because I'm so scared of everything else but a giant bridge that moves over the water doesn't scare me. Mom, seriously? KINGS cannot be scared of swings. BOL

Here's me on the giant swing!



Woofs!

No comments:

Post a Comment