Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nakedness

I like being naked. Naked, at my house, means no collar...and it's liberating!

Collars can be so cumbersome. Sometimes they are itchy. Often times they are uncomfortable and other times the jingling is annoying.

Mom says collars are good for holding my ID for me when I'm out...since I don't have any pockets! BOL But that's all we use it for, we never hook my leash to it (can you imagine how awful it would be to be lead around by your neck? Plus, there's lots of information coming out on how bad that is for dogs).



Mom says she has always let her dogs be "naked" at home. I like that. When we put up our feet at night, Mom gently leans over and slips my collar off & hangs it by the door. She rubs my neck where my collar was and lets run around in all my Bullmastiff glory until it's time to leave again.

When you get home tonight. Let your own dog have a taste of nakedness. Slip their collar off and offer a nice neck rub where that collar indentation is. I bet they'll agree with me...Naked is Nice.

1 comment:

  1. Strider to Briscoe
    Carrie lets me be naked sometimes too and it is great! We are starting to use a harness too. At first I thought it was strange but now I like it.
    We have been reading up on how bad it is on dogs to lead them around by their necks...spread the word Harness are cool!

    ReplyDelete